How to Make a Healthy Collagen Coffee Breakfast Bowl
Are you wondering how you can make a healthier and heartier Acai breakfast bowl? We have put together the best recipe for making a Collagen Coffee bowl - a smoothie consistency base mixed with the fresh fruit and crunchy granola/ nuts.
Our recipe for our acai bowls are a healthier way to get Collagen into your system to help you achieve glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin, helping it to appear more youthful and healthy. But as you get older and collagen production declines, fine lines, loose skin, and dryness can occur.
For Collagen Coffee Bowl
- Combine 1 to 2 frozen bananas, half a cup of your favorite frozen berries, 3 tsps of Collagen Coffee powder, 1 tsp of cocoa powder, 1 tsp of drinking water, in a high speed blender. Choose “Puree” function and been until smooth. (If the mixture is having trouble blending, add more water.)
- Our your picture into a bowl
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Collagen Coffee is made from coconut, collagen and Colombian coffee. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in our body. Thanks to collagen, we’re better able to move, bend and stretch. Collagen is also behind helping hair shine, skin glow and nails stay strong. Coconut is the world’s most popular superfood, which has many health benefits. When Coconut, Collagen and Coffee are combined, their benefits to health are unmatchable.
- No artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives
- Free of Gluten & Trans Fat
INGREDIENTS: CANE SUGAR, COCONUT, COLLAGEN, COLOMBIAN COFFEE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED (CASSAVA ROOT ORIGIN), SODIUM CASEINATE (MILK PROTEIN), TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE.
CONTAINS: COCONUT, MILK
Collagen Coffee can also be used to make ice cream, sauce, creamer, cookies, cake, etc. There’s no limit to what you can make with Collagen Coffee besides your imagination! Read more recipes incorporating unique Collagen Coffee on our website at www.CAcafe.com.