Bringing the Coffee Shop to Your Home
Mom’s Kitchen Coconut Coffee is made with premium milk, coconut, and high-quality Colombian coffee for a natural and energizing drink. Mom's Kitchen Coconut Coffee is proud that it matches the flavor of the best local coffee shop and is the best!
When you are craving that Coconut Coffee taste, Mom's Kitchen Coconut Coffee has the delicious taste found at your favorite Coffee shops, yet can be made simply in the comfort of your home. Indulge in this unique crafting of fun and traditional flavors!
CAcafe Coconut Coffee
|Mom's Kitchen Coconut Coffee|
|100% Colombian Coffee||YES||YES|
|Caffeine (per serving)||About 33 mg||About 64 mg|
|Taste||Creamy, Sweet, Gentle||Bold, Creamy, Sweet|
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP
For Hot Coconut Coffee
- Add 3 tablespoons (about 30g) of Coconut Coffee into a cup or mug.
- Add 6 ounces of HOT water and stir thoroughly until completely mixed.
For Iced Coconut Coffee:
- Add 3 tbsp (about 30g) of Coconut Coffee into a cup or mug.
- Add 2 ounces of hot water and stir thoroughly until completely mixed.
- Add 1 cup (about 110g) of ice, mix well and enjoy!
Coconut Coffee can also be used to make ice cream, sauce, creamer, cookies, cake, etc. There’s no limit to what you can make with Coconut Coffee besides your imagination!
INGREDIENTS: CANE SUGAR, MILK, COCONUT, COLOMBIAN COFFEE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED (CASSAVA ROOT ORIGIN), SODIUM CASEINATE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE
CONTAINS: MILK, COCONUT
MADE IN U.S.A